The PE and sport premium is designed to help primary schools improve the quality of the PE and sport activities they offer their pupils.
Following Britain's success in the Olympics, as part of a government initiate, every school has received a grant of £9,500 to create sustainable provision to raise attainment in Physical Education. Our priorities at KPJA are as follows.
- Fund interschool competitive opportunities
- To develop children's positive mental attitude to enhance performance through.
- To train staff and our parent to provide, sustainable, out of hours extracurricular sporting opportunities
- To develop the capacity of meal supervisors and sports leaders to promote physical activity at playtime
- To resource playtime sports activities
- To promote links with physical activity and general wellbeing
At KPJA we support achievement in all areas of physical activity and for all of our children. We respect and value the unique physical abilities of our community and the contribution that participation can make to our social development. We work in teams to create an active, safe and high quality approach to all aspect of physical development to encourage health and fitness for life.