Government guidance is that children should attend school in the correct school uniform. In line with that guidance we have restricted our logo items to the school jumper or cardigan and the PE t-shirt. These are not optional. Pupil premium money can be used to support the purchase of these items where eligible.
- White school polo shirt
- Blue school sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
- Smart plain grey trousers, grey shorts, grey knee length skirt or grey pinafore dress
- Black shoes or plain black, black soled trainers (no open toe sandals, platforms or high heels)
- Black, white or grey ankle/knee socks or tights (not trainer socks)
- PE plain black shorts
- PE plain black jogging bottoms/black leggings
- PE plain black fleece jacket, sweatshirt or school fleece
- Green school PE t-shirt with logo
- Trainers out outdoor use
- Black plimsolls for indoor use
- Hair colour should be natural in appearance and tied back for PE
- Blue gingham summer dress
- Smart plain grey shorts
- Fleeces and coats with school logo are available for outdoor use only
How to Order Uniform
Uniform can be ordered online, over the phone or at the Ks School Wear shop. Please visit their website for more information.
Children should wear PE kit on PE days. Their PE days are as follows, unless stated otherwise by the class teacher via ClassDojo.